UNC Clean Tech Summit
Convening Leaders for a Prosperous Southeast
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill will host its sixth annual UNC Clean Tech Summit Feb. 28-Mar. 1, 2019 at UNC’s Friday Center. The event will highlight the latest innovations, trends and challenges in the clean technology industry and how North Carolina is playing a key role in leading the way to a green global economy. The Summit is co-hosted by the UNC Institute for the Environment and the Center for Sustainable Enterprise at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School.
2019 UNC Clean Tech Summit
February 28 – March 1
UNC Friday Center, Chapel Hill
Gifts and sponsorships make it possible for us to bring together attendees and speakers to explore key issues in the Southeast’s clean tech industry.
Innovation in Agriculture
Smart + Healthy Cities
Technology + Sustainability
- Keynote Addresses: Thought provoking addresses by clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel Discussions: Presentations, discussions and Q & A with experts from industry, government, agriculture, communities and academia.
- Workshops: Interactive and engaging sessions to explore, learn and collaborate.
- Round Table Discussions: Informal, in-depth discussions exploring key issues.
NETWORKING AND MENTORING
- The Summit Mentor Program offers students an invaluable opportunity to meet with a professional throughout the Summit.
- The Networking Lunch offers students and representatives from a wide variety of companies a chance to meet and make connections.
In accordance with the UNC Institute for the Environment’s commitment to sustainability, the
UNC Clean Tech Summit is proud to be a Carolina Green event.