UNC Clean Tech Summit
Convening Leaders in the Clean Tech Economy
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill will host its sixth annual UNC Clean Tech Summit on Thursday, February 28, 2019 – Friday, March 1, 2019 at UNC’s Friday Center. The event will highlight the latest innovations, trends and challenges in the clean technology industry and how North Carolina is playing a key role in leading the way to a global clean energy economy. The Summit is co-hosted by the UNC Institute for the Environment and the Center for Sustainable Enterprise at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School.
2019 UNC Clean Tech Summit
February 28 – March 1
UNC Friday Center, Chapel Hill
Gifts and sponsorships make it possible for us to bring together attendees and speakers to explore key issues in the Southeast’s clean tech industry.
2019 KEYNOTE + FEATURED SPEAKERS
Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Farming
Energy Storage + Grid Modernization
Smart + Connected Communities
Investment + Finance
- Keynote Addresses: Thought provoking addresses by clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel Discussions: Presentations, discussions and Q & A with experts from industry, government, agriculture, communities and academia.
- Workshops: Interactive and engaging sessions to explore, learn and collaborate.
- Round Table Discussions: Informal, in-depth discussions exploring key issues.
NETWORKING AND MENTORING
- The Summit Mentor Program offers students an invaluable opportunity to meet with a professional throughout the Summit.
- The Career Fair offers students and representatives from a wide variety of clean tech companies the chance to meet and make connections.
In accordance with the UNC Institute for the Environment’s commitment to sustainability, the UNC Clean Tech Summit is proud to be a Carolina Green event.