UNC Clean Tech Summit
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill will host the seventh annual UNC Clean Tech Summit on Thursday, February 20, 2020 – Friday, February 21, 2020 at UNC’s Friday Center.
The event convenes more than 1,000 students, business professionals, international speakers, policy members, and academics for two days of engagement to foster leadership, share new ideas, and bring growth opportunities to the Southeast’s clean tech economy. The Summit is co-hosted by the UNC Institute for the Environment and the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School.
This year’s theme, “Innovating to a Clean Economy” will feature keynote speakers, panels, workshops and TedTalk-style engagement opportunities for the following topics.
UNC Clean Tech Summit 2020 themes will include:
Keynotes and Featured Speakers
Professor, Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
Huang Group at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Click the image below to watch a short highlight video from the most recent Clean Tech Summit 2019!
ENGAGED DISCUSSIONS FOR GROWTH
- Keynote Addresses: Thought-provoking addresses by clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel Discussions: Presentations, discussions and Q & A with experts from industry, government, agriculture, communities and academia.
- Workshops: Interactive and engaging sessions to explore, learn and collaborate.
CAREER FAIR + MENTORSHIP
- The Summit Mentor Program offers students an invaluable opportunity to meet with a professional throughout the Summit.
- The Career Fair offers students and representatives from a wide variety of clean tech companies the chance to meet and make connections.
Contributions and sponsorships make it possible for us to bring together attendees and speakers to explore key issues in the Southeast’s clean tech industry.
In accordance with the UNC Institute for the Environment’s commitment to sustainability, the UNC Clean Tech Summit is proud to be a Carolina Green event.