Convening Leaders for a Prosperous Southeast
The 5th Annual Summit will bring together professionals in business, policy, and academia from across the state and region for two days of discussion, workshops, mentoring and networking to foster leadership and growth in the Southeast’s clean tech industry.
Celebrating the entrepreneur in the Clean Tech Industry.
Understanding how clean energy and clean technology innovations are driving economic growth and transforming both urban and rural regions.
Highlighting new technological breakthroughs that advance global food security and increase sustainable farming.
Clean Energy and Water
Exploring the work being done to create innovative solutions for progressive city needs
SPEAKERS + BREAK OUT SESSIONS
- Keynote Addresses by clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel Discussions with industry, governmental, and academic leaders.
- Workshops for collaboration with students and professionals.
NETWORKING AND MENTORING
One of the unique aspects of the Summit is the substantial student participation from UNC and other universities across North Carolina. For students the Summit serves as an introduction to clean tech and its potential as an economic driver in our region.
- The Summit Mentor Program offers students an invaluable opportunity to meet with a professional throughout the Summit.
- The Networking Lunch offers students and representatives from a wide variety of companies a chance to meet and make connections.
In accordance with the UNC Institute for the Environment’s commitment to sustainability the
2017 UNC Clean Tech Summit will be a Carolina Green event.