UNC Clean Tech Summit
The 2017 Summit
Innovation | Food | Clean Energy | Water
March 2 – 3, 2017 I UNC Friday Conference Center
The 4th Annual Summit will bring together professionals in business, policy, and academia from across the country and state for two days of discussion, workshops, mentoring and networking to foster leadership and growth in North Carolina’s clean tech industry.
Exploring the role that universities can play in speeding up innovation through research and public private partnership.
Understanding how clean energy and clean technology innovations are driving economic growth and transforming both urban and rural regions.
Highlighting new technological breakthroughs that advance global food security and increase sustainable farming.
Recognizing the value of water through conservation, restoration, and sustainability.
SPEAKERS + BREAK OUT SESSIONS
- Keynote Addresses by clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel Discussions with industry, governmental, and academic leaders.
- Workshops for collaboration with students and professionals.
- Incubator Sessions to tap into the fresh ideas available in the region.
NETWORKING AND MENTORING
One of the unique aspects of the Summit is the substantial student participation from UNC and other universities across North Carolina. For students the Summit serves as an introduction to clean tech and its potential as an economic driver in our region.
- The Summit Mentor Program offers students an invaluable opportunity to meet with a professional throughout the Summit.
- The Networking Lunch offers students and representatives from a wide variety of companies a chance to meet and make connections.