UNC Clean Tech Summit
2018 UNC Clean Tech Summit | March 1st & 2nd
UNC Friday Center, Chapel Hill
Convening Leaders for a Prosperous Southeast
The 2017 Summit brought together over 1000 students, professionals and speakers from around the world, providing unique opportunities for discussions, collaboration, mentoring and networking. The Summit continues to build on the success of each year and strives to explore growth for the future.
The 5th Annual Summit will bring together professionals in business, government, academia and agriculture on March 1st & 2nd 2018 to discuss key issues in clean tech with keynotes, discussions, workshops, mentoring and networking to foster leadership and growth in the Southeast’s clean tech industry.
Celebrating the entrepreneur in the Clean Tech Industry.
Understanding how clean energy and clean technology innovations are driving economic growth and transforming both urban and rural regions.
Highlighting new technological breakthroughs that advance global food security and increase sustainable farming.
Exploring the work being done to create innovative solutions for progressive city needs
- Keynote Addresses: Clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel Discussions: Leaders in industry, government, academia and agriculture.
- Workshops: Collaboration with students and professionals to explore key issues.
- Round Table Discussions: Opportunities for informal and in-depth discussions.
NETWORKING AND MENTORING
- The Summit Mentor Program offers students an invaluable opportunity to meet with a professional throughout the Summit.
- The Networking Lunch offers students and representatives from a wide variety of companies a chance to meet and make connections.
- New in 2018, the Professional Networking Cocktail Party which will offer professionals an opportunity to make connections and socialize.
In accordance with the UNC Institute for the Environment’s commitment to sustainability the
2018 UNC Clean Tech Summit will be a Carolina Green event.