- This event has passed.
Jordan Lake Symposium
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday, March 22, 2018
10:00am – 3:00pm
North Carolina Botanical Garden
100 Old Mason Farm Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Researchers from UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State University will come together to discuss their work in understanding the water quality in the Jordan Lake watershed. A series of talks and panel discussions will cover various topics, including:
- Sources of nutrients in Jordan Lake
- Water movement in Jordan Lake and its implications for nutrient transport
- Stakeholders’ perceptions of water quality in Jordan Lake
- Financing nutrient management in the watershed
- Lessons learned from other states’ nutrient management strategies
Lunch will be provided; event is free and open to the public but registration is required.