Although online registration is now closed, you can still attend the Summit! You can register at the event location with credit card or debit payment only.
Be a part of the most comprehensive clean tech summit in the Southeast!
(Onsite Full Summit)
- Nonprofit and Government: $200
- Industry Professionals: $300
- All Students: $30
All Summit passes include:
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily lunch
- Career fair
- Access to exhibitors
- Opportunity to participate in mentor program
- Networking opportunities
- Early bird registration rates end midnight on February 7, 2019.
- Refunds for Full Summit Pass and Single Day Summit Pass registrations are only available until February 10, 2019 with emailed request and will incur a $25.00 transaction fee. After that date, we will create a credit for you to attend the 2020 Summit or you can transfer your registration to a colleague (see below for more information).
- Refunds for Student Summit Pass registrations are not offered.
- Student volunteers must NOT register for the Summit as a paid registrant on this page. Volunteer opportunities are now closed for 2019.
- If you cannot attend and need to transfer a registration to another individual, please email the request with the person’s name and email address using the subject line, “Clean Tech Transfer Registration.”