The eighth annual UNC Clean Tech Summit will take place on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 – Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at The Friday Conference Center in Chapel Hill, N.C. The event will include in-person and hybrid engagement opportunities for our global attendees.
The 2022 Summit, “Transitioning to a Low Carbon Economy” will feature keynote speakers, panels, workshops and TedTalk-style engagement opportunities for the following seven (7) topics.
- Hydrogen for a Carbon-free Economy
- The Off-shore Energy Revolution
- The Global Energy Transition
- Green Finance: Investing in Our Future
- Weaving a Sustainable Future through Textile Innovations
- The Rise of Alternative Proteins
- Moving Cities Forward Through Innovative Designs