Tools of Watershed Management
- Build capacity for participants to take on leadership roles in their local watershed.
- Increase participants’ understanding of the skills, tools and data needed to implement local watershed protection efforts.
- Enhance communication and networking among participants, other watershed experts, and regional resources.
- Prepare participants to develop a realistic plan that provides the framework for informed and focused action.
Participants Will Receive
- Engaging instruction from watershed experts
- Opportunity to network with peers and watershed professionals
- Watershed planning manuals and resources
- Small group and one-on-one assistance
- Guidance on drafting an action plan for your watershed
You Will Be Expected To
- Come prepared with some knowledge of your watershed
- Attend the full workshop
- Participate in the hands-on planning activities
- Be committed to applying what you learn in your local watershed
firstname.lastname@example.org | 919-966-9802