Archived Webinar: Protecting the Vulnerable: Using CDC's 2010 Lead & Pregnancy Guidelines to reduce lead exposure at the earliest stages
To view the webinar archive, enter your contact information below and you will be redirected to the recording.
- CDC Guidelines for the Identification and Management of Lead Exposure in Pregnant and Lactating Women (PDF)
- Blood Lead Level Testing and Follow Up Action Chart (PDF)
- Lead and Pregnancy Risk Questionnaire (PDF) (Eng | Span)
- Lead and Pregnancy Educational Brochures (PDF) (Eng | Span)
- References and Resources (PDF)
- Cultural Sources of Lead (PDF)
- Occupational Health Lead Fact Sheets (PDF) (Eng | Span)
- Local Health Department Lead and Pregnancy Policy Template (PDF)
These materials were developed in partnership with the UNC CH Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility Community Outreach and Engagement Core and the NC Division of Public Health Women's Health Branch. Partial funding support provided by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (P30 ES010126).